Monday 10 October 2011

Introduction pleasee :)

HALLOO !

first of all,
 I just wanna say WHAT THE HECK DID I MAKE A FREAKING BLOG ?

okay, that sounds annoying, but i really don't know what the heck I'm doing? seriously, a blog ?

come on shairah, you're a couch potato and you're barely don't know how to make you're bed (not)
and wash you're shoes (not)
sheesh, i sound like my mother -.-
way too creepy !
hah, i know the perfect person to blame to .
it's all Puteri Nadiah's fault !
 she's the ONE !
oh, and also Hidayah's fault !
if it wasn't them, i wouldn't make this, this, this "BLOG"!
YEAH !
you call urself a friend ?!
guess what,

i NEED you guys LAHH ;p

hahahahahaha,
Nadiah, if ure reading this,
don't get mad eh ?
i'm just kidding :)
I can't imagine what u're expression like XD
*hahahaha
like this :O

So, what do you guys think about my blog ?
lame, right -.-
lame with the capital L !
btw,  i need someone to teach me how to design this freaking blog !
*budak baru buat blog kann -.-
need to PIMP this blog a bit :D
that way, i can attract more people !
more people to read this AWESOME blog.
yeah right shairah, dream on -.-
i think "AWESOME" can be replace with "LAME",  

 RIGHT GUYS ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment