Sunday 15 January 2012

A normal week ?

"hello world, the sun says hello !"
ahaha , a line from the movie "willy wonka chocolate factory"
okay, this week was normal i guess.
nothing much. just plain old.
school was normal.
i'm in engineering drawing class. HELL YEAH!
imma be an ARCHITECT (Y)
an awesome one ;D

oh, my lil sis was at the hospital.
poor maryam :(
she has a fever.
a bad one, a VERY bad one.
it was MEASLE fever !
her face and body was covered with rashes.
what sucks was, she doesnt want to eat.
like, doesnt eat at ALL!
cause she said that her mouth was in pain.
oh, her mouth was full (not so full) of bloody ulcer !
owhh, my poor little sister :'(
she doesnt even smiled at me :'(
even to my parents :'(
when the doctor/nurse came to check on her, she'll cry.
ugh, i miss her so much !
she's at the hospital right now.
god knows when she will recover.
i hope she will get well soon.

speaking of my little sister,
i had bake her a CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES !!
baking those thing was piece a cake ;)
well, you know me.
 I AM AWESOME (Y)
i've been baking those things like, 10 times already.
hihihi, sorry you guys. no cookies for you.
just kidding, i'll manage to bring tommorrow.
*hope so

So, there you have it.
a piece of my life.
hope you guys enjoy reading my not so boring life.
okayy, byeeee !
see you next sunday :D
p/s: new post every sunday
TOODLES !


my super yummy chocolate chip cookies *yuummmm


nice one huh? a great baker/photographer ;D


my babies in the oven !






1 comment: