Monday 6 February 2012

SORRYYY ;D

helloo helloo !
WOW, I didn't know but now I know
I've been neglecting my blog for half a month now :p
my apologies to the readers. *if there is
So, imma start telling you guys what I've been for a half month.

1. SCHOOL
    - i SUCKED really bad at ADDMATHS -.-
    -engineering drawing was not easy -.-
    -my bestman/bestfriend/bestguyfriend left for boarding school -.-
    -nothing much happened at school
    - STUDY, STUDY, STUDY, STUDY!

2. KPOP
    -B.A.P!!! their songs 'warrior' was AWESOMEEE (Y)
    -INFINITE!!! I am proud to call myself as an INSPIRIT :)
    -TEENTOP won at the musicbank. like, seriously?

3.BOOKS
     -OMG! I am reading a book right now, i mean stories from wattpad. About WEREWOLVES <3
     -my mind is currently full of werewolves.

4. SUPERBKES
      -double OMG! i read the book about the werewolf and it mentioned about this bike.
      -I PRESENT YOU *drumroll* YAMAHA R1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 AAAHHHHH! my favourite colour XD


just wait, this baby will be MINE! 


ahhh, imagine me riding this awesomest bike.*in cloud nine

5. PICNIC
    -yesterday, went picnic with mah FAMILIES.
    -had a GREAT/AWESOME time.
    -oh, picnic by the river. by the way
    -the water was FREAKING cold
    -ate A LOT.


everyone's started to unpacked the things


trying to set up a tent


ahhh, nice view ehh?


full view of our picnic/camp site


nice one ehh?


my fav photo of all


my families and cousins


at the river, playing with my sis. 


my lil sister, maryam shahidah :)

i think thats all for today. KAY BYEE !
   

No comments:

Post a Comment